Your starting point and first step to modernise your computer system.
FREE ASSESSMENT of your computer system can be carried out and written no-obligation report is provided, including prices and realistic time tables.
If you have 3 or 300 computers and aren't happy with their behavior and performance, then a Start iT assessment should be your first thought. What have you got to lose?
We can start of with a very basic client-server model that provides you with:
- File-and-print services
- Desktop Internet browsing
- E-mail functionality
- Network cabling and wireless installations
- Remote access of your e-mail and files form outside the office
We can progress all the way to a more complicated environment such as:
- Multi-server farm for Windows, Exchange, SQL, and other LOB (Line-of-business)
- Data room design and construction
- VPN solutions for multiple branch locations
Our cost-effective offering focused at small to medium organisations who do not have internal IT support staff or no longer wish to do so, due to the ever changing progress of technology.
Most clients try to manage their computer system initially, however, as the business grows and technology becomes more complex, it becomes eventually becomes unmanageable.
Our happy clients have been benefactors of Manage iT for years, due mainly to the following:
- No more full-time IT staff who don't have enough work
- No more conflicts between your normal work and the computer systems
- Minimise your IT training cost and let us do the work
- Best practices and industry norms are used to ensure that our techniques are tried-and-tested
- No Contracts - Pay as you go - Try it and continue to use as long as you're happy
Low monthly payment - Tax benefits - Quick & Easy
We can provide finance and lending facilities for hardware and software purchases over $2000 subject to the conditions of the lending organisations.
Customer financial disclosures is conducted between the lender and the customer, with the utmost confidence and compliance as per all state and federal privacy laws in Australia.
ITR Australia will NOT be privy to customer financial records at any time.
Free IT Health
Schedule a free IT Helthcheck & find out how we can assist thegrowing needs of your business.
About Remote IT
Our company believes in a comprehensive approach becoming a part
of our client's.
ITR Australia have been servicing the information systems needs of our
clients from various industries.